1. an approach to problems and situations that is based on practical solutions.
2. the quality of dealing with a problem in a sensible way that suits the conditions that really exist, rather than following fixed theories, ideas, or rules.
Interested? Contact Us
Michael F. Hanson has provided world-class legal services to some of North America’s most notable companies. In a career spanning nearly 20 years, Mr. Hanson has represented hundreds of local, national, and international clients in a wide range of business-related legal matters. Mr. Hanson’s practice focuses primarily on general business litigation, banking law, creditors’ rights in bankruptcy, and commercial real estate. His clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Over the years, Mr. Hanson has served as legal counsel to businesses in the manufacturing, banking and finance, securities, real estate, and construction industries, among others.
Mr. Hanson is admitted to practice before all Georgia state courts, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Georgia, the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Assistant General Counsel, KIT Digital, Inc., Atlanta, GA, 2012
- Senior Associate, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC, Atlanta, GA, 1998-2005
- Law Clerk, U.S. Congress, House Committee on the Judiciary, Intellectual Property Subcommittee, Washington, D.C., 1997-1998
- Law Clerk, Arent, Fox, Kintner, Plotkin & Kahn, Washington, D.C., 1996-1997
- Summer Associate, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, Atlanta, GA, 1997
- Law Clerk, Shearman & Sterling, Washington, D.C., 1995-1996
- Paralegal Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Washington, D.C., 1993
- J.D., 1998, The George Washington University Law School
- B.A., 1994, Monmouth University, summa cum laude, Highest Ranking Degree Recipient
- The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia v. Buzas Baseball, Inc., 176 F.Supp.2d 1338 (N.D. Ga. 2001).
What Clients Say:
I have relied on The Hanson Firm for the past 3 years and have been throughly impressed with their professionalism and excellent results.